MY COLLABORATION BRIEFING , JAN 6 2017

MY COLLABORATION BRIEFING                                              Jan 6, 2017

Slide 2.
Very good day to Everyone. 
First and foremost, I like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Paul for inviting me to present my collaboration proposal papers for the kind consideration of the board of this esteemed association.

Slide 3
Who am I?
I am a Malaysian who holds professional degrees in both Law and Accounting. I am also a Certified Professional Trainer. I have experience in listing a Company in the KLSE and also helped the  founder to turn around the company during the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997.

Slide 4
You may relate me to 3Bs. Guess what are they? Basically these are blogs, Books and Business.

Slide 5
I began my first blog at my late forties. Today, I have more than a dozen blogs. Someone had expressed his interest in acquiring my first blog.

Slide 6
Thereafter, I compiled my posts and began to publish my books in digital format specializing in Value Creation.

Slide 7
I had developed several training programs, based on my books and conducted courses with several financial institutes, business club and associations.

Slide 8
For me to reach out wider market, I also published both online and offline articles in magazines.

Slide 9
From time to time, I conduct both interviews and book reviews for both local and international authors so as to enhance my knowledge.

Slide 10
These are my contact details and reply policy. You are encouraged to join my fan page for further updates.

Slide 11
You may wonder “who is this man?”
This man had played a significant part in my life by touching and transforming me. He was my primary school teacher cum chess mentor, who had made me a chess champion and made me represent my school in MPPP chess competition under 12.

Slide 12
These are some of the services I can offer to your esteemed association. My specialties are in value creation, innovation, strategies and mindset.

Slide 13
In addition, I can collaborate with your association as strategic Business partner by combining our resources and offering our combined services to your members.

Slide 14
These are some of the benefits we can obtain by our tie up.

Slide 15
Now finally it comes to the most exciting time , i.e. Q and A.

Any more questions from the floor before I end?.   Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you. 

Comments